UA SPORTSMASK is rated out of 5 by 3824.
Show More Show Less
What's it do?
When health officials said healthy people should wear facemasks, we started building prototypes until we made the perfect one for athletes. It's got the airflow you need, a cool feel, and the best fit for running or training.
- Made with high-performance UA materials, designed to be worn all day & when playing sports
- Structured design sits up off the face & lips for added comfort & breathability
- Water-resistant outer shell features smooth, breathable spacer fabric
- Anti-microbial treatment on the inside layer to help keep mask fresh
- Polyurethane open-cell foam lets air through but makes it hard for moisture & sweat to pass
- UA Iso-Chill fabric on interior lining & ear loops feels cool to the touch for as long as you wear it
- Fabric is soft & smooth for next to face comfort & moves moisture from your mouth to the insert layer
- Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection
- Style #: 1368010
- Includes washable, anti-microbial carrying pouch with locker tag to mark your name or number
- Outer layer: 100% Polyester | Insert: 100% Polyurethane | Interior/ear loops: 77% Nylon/23% Spandex
- Intended for daily wear & use in sports by healthy individuals
- Non-medical & non-surgical mask, does not protect against viruses
- If you feel uncomfortable while wearing: stop exercise, remove mask & if needed, seek medical attention
- All sales final
Fit & Care
- Soft, adjustable nose bridge to secure it across the face
- Stretchy ear loops & side panels for a more comfortable fit
- Ear loops built with durable fabric designed to reduce strain on the ear & prevent chafing
- FIND YOUR SIZE: scroll down for more information on sizing & how to measure
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine wash cool on gentle/delicate cycle & lay flat to dry
- Mask is not for children under the age of 2 (please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus for further guidance)
Rated 5 out of 5 by ToddiTodd from For those of us with glasses, this mask has enough top to bottom height to allow the mask to sit just under the glasses bridge (to stop fogging) and still cover the chin. It's cooler than other masks on airplanes.
Date published: 2021-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob468 from Best. Mask. Ever. I've recommended this mask to so many people and everyone loves it. We live in a very hot state and this mask can be comfortably worn all day. I've washed the mask several times by hand and in the washing machine, its held up like new. If you buy just one mask this year, make sure it's this one.
Date published: 2021-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by donnyboiii337 from Comfy & Stylish! I’ve been wearing this mask pretty much everywhere since the start of COVID and absolutely love it. Super comfy, stylish, and protective both in & out of the gym. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Date published: 2021-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by TristanL from Its the Under Armor Mask 2.0 If you have owned one in the past, this is not the same mask anymore. Partially feel it should be zero stars for the switch and bait with outdated photos but the new mask has some upside. It’s much thinner for starters, the V1 mask is very thicc and makes my face sweat a lot - this one is much less sweaty.
Date published: 2021-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeLS from Most Comfortable Facemask I teach classes, so I need a facemask that will stay snug, but also are comfortable to talk through hours of lectures. This mask does that and stays comfortable.
Date published: 2021-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by jaz1 from Great for working out! There was an issue with my order, but it was quickly resolved! I ordered a size s/m and it fits good. I am able to breathe comfortably when wearing the mask, does not feel suffocating whatsoever
Date published: 2021-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Javs from My go to mask at the gym I only wear this mask when at the gym, when I am looking for comfort and breathability.. and i guess it protects me. Had one before but lost it .. didn't think of buying another one because I thought the time of wearing a mask at the gym was soon to be over, but it still pretty much mandatory at my gym ..even though I am vaccinated .. anyhow .. it's then when I realized what a difference this mask make .. i couldnt wait anymore and I bought two masks .. live them .. i enjoy going gym again
Date published: 2021-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebFL from Excellent mask I love this mask. I can wear it comfortably all day at work. High quality material. Would highly recommend.
Date published: 2021-09-19