Free Shipping on all orders $49+ & FREE Returns
You must be logged in to share by email.
I use this bag for BJJ. I needed a bag that had a large opening so I could quickly throw all my gear in, but still be a backpack because my back cannot handle the one shoulder duffle bags anymore. This bag definitely fit this requirement. Its also large enough to fit my workout clothes, change of street clothes, my gi, separate shoes, and still have room enough for my lunch pail and more. I can easily stuff everything I need into this bag.
It does have a few quirks.
- That waterbottle holder? Maybe I use a really large bottle, but there is no way. Its way too small. No big deal, I just throw it in the main compartment.
- I wish it had one more pocket!! If I cannot get a larger waterbottle holder, I could have used another bag on the side. The bag currently has one large side pocket that I use to separate my dry clothes, one smaller side pocket I used for my shoes, and one flat side pocket I used for deodorant, athletic tape, etc. I (personally) could benefit from one more pocket for "purse" items like wallet and keys.
- Chest strap is an unfortunate position if you are a female. I never used them anyway, but I wouldn't now because it puts too much pressure directly onto the girls.
- Straps are not as padded as other backpacks, so its not as comfortable. After a half hour commute, I can feel it. Good enough for my purposes, but I wouldn't use this bag for any longer travel that required it to stay on my back
- Also, I'm about 5'6" and I have the straps completely cinched to the shortest length in order to get the bag to be comfortable. If I were shorter, it may just hang strangely on the body.
I love how the bag can be hand carried, shoulder, or like a backpack. I use this bad everyday and has not seen any wear or tear yet. There is padding everywhere on this bag. Very worth the purchase.
I liked the design as this bag can also be used as a backpack. This bag will carry all the items that I need for my GYM. One of my colleagues bought an UA duffel bag, I thought it is SC 30 and ordered this one, his bag has cushion on all sides, a little disappointed that SC 30 does not have that cushion on the sides, but that doesn't make this a bad one, loved this bag and would definitely recommend it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fits all my stuff, a roomy bag with very comfortable straps. Very happy about my purchase. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Looks great, love the shape and the color. Could fit a lot of stuff inside the bag. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
This bag can most definately fit everything you need. The option to carry it on you back is nice for traveling! The over arm strap is nice, however it does slide sometimes and I would recommend not wearing a sleeveless shirt while carrying it because it can be uncomfortable. Overall, I would highly recommend this bag for anything!