Free Shipping on all orders $79+ & FREE Returns
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear® eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
A tiered system of water and wind protection that keeps you dry in any wet weather situation. UA Storm1: Water-Resistant UA Storm2: Highly Water-Resistant & Windproof UA Storm3: Waterproof & Windproof
I just received my Storm Sweater and had occasion to use it today on the golf course; it was a windy, cool day with mist in the air. I was very disappointed in the performance of the sweater. While it may stop mist and light rain, it does not act as a wind barrier. Any light wind will blow right threw the sweater and requires wearing a wind barrier either over or under the sweater to stay warm. Another feature I did not like is that the sweater does not slip on easily over a shirt, it is almost like trying to put a sweater on over velcro. I have always been pleased with Under Armour products but I would not recommend this sweater.
Paying a high price for UA apparel, one assumes quality. Most of the time you get that. However, this fleece falls short for me. Overall the material feels great and there seems to be no issue. The fit is good, just slightly loose. The big problem is the cuffs on the sleeves. They are entirely too big. I can push my sleeves up over half way and the cuffs are still loose.
I have noticed sizing and quality control issues with UA over the past few years, mostly with their boxerjock underwear. It is disappointing that a fleece like this could check all the boxes, but a lack of quality control could make this a subpar product. I haven't decided if I will be returning it or maybe exchange it and hope for one with normal sized cuffs.
Nice warm sweater.
It says loose fit but quite smaller.than other UA products
product keeps you warm and is flexible enough to allow full movement [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Purchased this at Dick's as they were having a 25% of of fleece and have been wearing this since Southern California decided to have a winter.
- UA fleece is super soft. I've washed this four times and it still feels great!
- Very light weight. I typically wear over a UA polo and I hardly notice I am wearing it (aside from the subtle warmth it provides).
- 1/4 ZIP. I love these 1/4 zip tops. I also like the UA V-necks but the 1/4 zip is my first choice.
- Storm approved. It rained a little the other day and this sweater did not soak up the drizzle. I was outside for about 10 minutes and came in fairly dry. This isn't fully water proof but definitely doesn't absorb water like a sponge.
- Not the warmest of tops. This AM was about 37 degrees and the cold definitely seeped through the sweater. But, for the average California winter day, this definitely fits the bill.
- Size runs a little tight. I typically wear a Medium for casual wear (large for tucked in office polos). I've purchased the UA V-Neck Mereno (spelling?) sweater and a medium fits perfectly over a large UA polo. The Medium in this sweater is a bit snug. I ended up purchasing a large which worked out well.
I really like this sweater and have been wearing it to the office over the past two weeks. I typically run hot easily but I noticed myself wearing this almost until noon. I typically take off other sweaters well before that. Great casual/semi-casual sweater that goes great with khaki's or UA golf pants. Will definitely purchase different colors of this sweater.
I'm normally a large in shirts but with sweatshirts and sweaters I get an extra large because I wear a shirt underneath them. An extra large was the perfect fit with this sweater. Very comfortable and warm. Highly recommend.
Very nice top, can be worn with jeans or even over a top for business casual.
Great product very happy with purchase would not hesitate to buy any under armour products in the future
Got this as a gift. This piece of gear is unbeliably soft and warm on the inside. It fits perfect and is true to size. I wear a large for everything UA I'm 6'5/200lbs. My only complaint is the zipper needs to be broken in because it doesn't move easily, still works though. Also needs washing instructions in the English. Will definetly buy another colorway of this product.
Just got this yesterday and it is perfect. Great size, and the comfort is amazing. Well done Under Armour.